Toyota Material Abrasion Tester 1Kg Weights
The Toyota Material Abrasion Tester is an abrasion tester used to determine abrasion resistance, crocking, and color transfer of leather, fabric, vinyl, plastics and other materials.
Each station features a 1 kg weighted rubbing head to facilitate up to four (4) specimens tested simultaneously.
The specimen test bed features four (4) sets of specimen clamps and up to 10% stretch may be applied to the specimens once they are clamped to the oscillating test bed.
Features of our Toyota Material Abrasion Tester
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Vented Protective Cover protects operator hands from pinch points
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty