21″ Narrow PC SERVO UTM (Universal Test Machine)
SCHAP’s Universal 21″ narrow SERVO Test Machine ( UTM ) is highly versatile and user programmable.
The Tension and Compression Load Frames are designed to test a wide spectrum of materials including: textiles, leather, metals, plastics, adhesives, and foam. This allows you to create tests that meet your specific needs. A variety of accessories such as test fixtures, clamp jaws and grips are also available.
Our base tester is capable of 2,000 lb (~9kN) and a stroke length of 8 in (~200 mm). The standard test area is 21 inches square, and has a perforated base with vent holes to facilitate standard foam testing specifications.
We have designed and built a variety of static load machines with load capacities up to 200 kip (~900kN) and stroke lengths of up to 8 ft (~2.5 m).
(Custom software is available upon request. Prices may vary)
Features of our 21″ (narrow) SERVO Universal Test Machine UTM:
- Mechanical components are constructed of Aluminum and Solid Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Stroke lengths and speed can vary and must be specified at the time of purchase
- Load capacity can vary and must be specified at the time of purchase
- Emergency stop button helps prevent injury or machine damage
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty