PC UTM XY GANTRY
The SCHAP PC UTM XY GANTRY features user programmable sequential positioning of a 4-axis gantry system. It is controlled by SCHAP’s proprietary software and is capable of operating in either tension or compression modes.
“25% Load” and “65% Load” will create new data points called the “Support Factor”, based on the formula given in ASTM D3574-11 Test B1 and defined in ASTM D3574-11 X3. “Original Distance” and “Total Distance” create new data points called “Ultimate Elongation” based on the formula given in ASTM D3574-11 Test E.
The operator can record the reference position for the test and repeat it for subsequent tests (SEE MANUAL). Other load cell sizes, cycle rates, actuator strokes, and indenters are available. Contact us to review your requirements and we will provide a solution that fits your needs.
(Custom software is also available upon request. Prices vary.)
Features of the PC UTM XY GANTRY:
- Mechanical components are constructed of Aluminum and Solid Stainless Steel
- Stroke length and speed can vary and must be specified at the time of purchase
- Load capacity can vary and must be specified at the time of purchase
- Emergency stop button helps prevent injury or machine damage
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality electric motors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
This Item is Available for rent OR Lease to own. Call 616-846-6530 for more Information.
(rental equipment is ONLY available in the continental US)