Our Wyzenbeek Variable Speed ASTM Compliance Kit ensures your tests run within the ASTM Standard of 90 CPM.
- Older Wyzenbeeks have been found to run at 86 ± 1 CPM which is less than the ASTM specification requires.
- Testing at rates below 90 CPM is less severe to the fabric and may produce false positives.
- A lab audit may reveal testing procedures not compliant with ASTM standards.
The Wyzenbeek Variable Speed ASTM Compliance Kit upgrades older Wyzenbeek machines to operate at the ASTM required speed of 90 +/- 1 cycles per minute (CPM).
- We’ve designed the kit for quick installation to maximize uptime.
- The small enclosure does not increase the overall footprint of your Wyzenbeek.
- We do have a small number of pre-built units in stock and ready to ship. Please reserve yours as soon as possible to avoid longer lead-times.
The number of test cycles desired is entered on the pre-set cycle counter on the front panel. The counter’s display shows the actual cycle count and preset count, indicating when the test will be completed.
- ASTM Compliant Test Speed of 90 CPM
- Power On / Off Switch
- Start / Stop Switch
- Digital Counter
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
The kit is contained in a small enclosure that mounts to the side of your machine (pictured below).
- Constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Dimensions: 10.5″ x 8.5″ x 9″ (267 mm x 216 mm x 229 mm)
- High quality brushless electric motor
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty