Mark 10 Force Gauge
- High speed 2,000 Hz peak sampling rate
- USB data output
- Backlit graphic display with large digits
- Live load bar graph with audio/visual overload alarms
- Programmable go/no go limits, with audio/visual alarms
- Peak readings always shown on display
- Ergonomic, reversible housing for hand held or test stand use
These digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing applications. The gauges feature a sampling rate of 2000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. The easy-to-use menu driven interface and backlit LCD with large characters makes accessing the gauges’ features and configurable parameters simple.
Gauges include MESUR™Lite and MESURgauge demo data acquisition software and a USB port for conveniently downloading data to a PC for further analysis and report tabulation. Units feature set point indicators for pass/fail testing and are housed in an ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing that allows for hand held or test stand mounting applications.