Mattress Rollator Tester
The Mattress Rollator Tester meets the requirements of ASTM F1566 section 7, Durability Test. The Durability Test is performed by cycling a 240 pound, hexagonal roller across the width of a mattress for 100,000 cycles (200,000 passes); the equivalent of approximately 10 years of use. The mattress height and firmness are evaluated both before and after the durability test by the technician. At the conclusion of the test, any changes in height, firmness rating, or visual damage are to be reported.
The Mattress Rollator Bedding Tester can accommodate a wide range of mattress sizes, from smaller Navy submarine size up to California King. The control system is easy to operate. Simply enter the number of test cycles to run and the machine will automatically stop upon completion. In the event of a power failure, the roller is automatically retracted from the surface of the test and completed test cycles are stored to facilitate test restart once power has been restored.
Mattress Rollator Mattress Tester Features:
- Optional safety guarding and/or light curtains are available
- Adjustable Speed, up to 20 cycles per minute
- Adjustable Stroke
- Upper and lower over-travel limit switches to prevent machine damage
- Powder coated steel, aluminum, and stainless steel construction.
- Battery operated roller lift after a power failure
- Electrical attachment point for customer provided safety interlock switches
- Voltage is normally 480/3, but can be 240/3 (or others outside of USA)