The Center of Gravity (CG) Pull Bar is used to simplify seat static load testing per FMVSS 207 and 210 and ensure that the load is being applied through the center of gravity for seat anchorage testing. The center pin (on the side opposite the pulleys) is attached to the ram of a static load tester (pull tester). A cable is attached to anchorage points and routed around the pulleys. The distance between pulley centers is adjustable.
- Mechanical components are constructed of Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Load capacity: 1,500 kg (~3,300 lbs)
- Maximum cable size: 10 mm (~0.4 in)
- Pulley diameter: 152 mm (~6 in)
- Pulley center-to-center spacing: 305 mm to 700 mm (12 in to 27.5 in)
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty