Nissan Material Abrasion Tester
The Nissan Material Abrasion Tester is a four (4) station special rubbing tester designed to perform tests on materials in accordance with Nissan specification NES M0155 2008-N sections 15, 16 and 31.
This Tester is used for evaluating a material’s ability to resist abrading. The cycle speed is variable from 50 to 60 cycles per minute (CPM). The stroke is variable from 50 to 100 mm. The weights to be applied range from 12.9N to 61.3N.
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Vented Protective Cover protects operator hands from pinch points
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty