C-Frame UTM Tester
SCHAP’s C-Frame UTM Tester is a highly versatile and user programmable. Using a proven design, the actuator operates from a cantilever mount, allowing the user access to the testing surface from three positions.
The entire design and build of the machines and the software is done at the Schap facility in the USA.
The large testing envelope is designed to accept full size samples such as mattresses, complete seating, and more. The standard model tester envelope allows depth measurements 20 inches to the center of your sample. The large envelope model allows 40 inches to center.
Our base tester is capable of 2,000 lb (~9kN) and a stroke length of 8 in (~200 mm). Additional stroke length is available.
Features of our C-Frame UTM Tester:
- Portable: Integrated into a floor cart with wheels.
- Integrated or independant computer console locations.
- Mechanical components are constructed of Aluminum and Solid Stainless Steel
- Durable Painted, Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Stroke lengths and speed can vary and must be specified at the time of purchase
- Load capacity can vary and must be specified at the time of purchase
- Emergency stop button helps prevent injury or machine damage
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- User programmable test sequences
- Adjustable Data Acquisition rates
- Adjustable Load Ranges
- Built in calibration interface
- Real-time plotting
- Data stored in CSV files with detailed header information