Seam Fatigue Tester
The Schap Seam Fatigue Tester for Fabric, Vinyl & Leather is a two station benchtop machine, used to evaluate the strength of sewn seams in fabric, leather, and vinyl. One or two stations can be tested at a time.
A specimen is installed into a station with a clamp spacing distance as required by the appropriate test specification. A 29.4 N (3 kgf/6.6 lbf) is attached to each outer clamp carriage and an adjustable shelf is incorporated for test specifications that require the load to be relieved during each test stroke. At the completion of testing, the sample is evaluated for tearing, hole elongation and thread breakage.
Seam Fatigue Tester for Fabric, Vinyl & Leather Features:
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Adjustable weight shelf height
- Adjustable clamp separation distance
- Vented Protective Cover protects operator hands from pinch points
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty