6 Station Cold Capable Bally Flex Tester
Cold Capable Bally Flex Tester
SCHAP’s 6 Station Cold Capable Bally Flex Tester evaluates the flexural fatigue resistance of leather, composites, vinyl, surface finishes, and other materials at temperatures below ambient.
This particular flexometer is designed with a remote controller and smaller footprint, requiring only 22″ (559 mm) of length inside an environmental chamber. Up to 6 specimens are folded and clamped between fixed lower clamps and oscillating upper clamps. Each cycle flexes a crease in the specimen to evaluate the specimen’s propensity to crack, similar to the crease that forms in a shoe’s upper that flexes during walking.
The Cold Capable Bally Flex Tester is designed to run in an environmental chamber to temperatures of -30C. It comes with a digital temperature display, a digital soak timer, and a digital counter.
The remote control panel is external to the tester and is connected to the tester with a removable plug. This allows the tester to be placed inside an environmental chamber while the control panel remains outside.
The operator sets the desired temperature, soak time, and cycle counts. When the tester reaches the desired temperature it starts the soak timer. When the soak time is complete the tester automatically starts and runs until the desired cycle counts are reached. A selector switch is provided to disable the temperature display and soak timer allowing the tester to run in ambient lab conditions as well.
6 Station Cold Capable Bally Flex Tester Features:
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive aluminum and stainless steel
- Durable powder coat and anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Operates at temperature down to -30C
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Compact design requiring only 22″ (559 mm) of length inside the environmental chamber.
- Vented protective cover protects operator hands from pinch points
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer 3 other variations of Bally Flex Testers:
This item is available for purchase, rent or lease to own.
|Dimensions||406.4 × 508 × 355.6 mm|