Bally Flex Tester – with Integrated Freezer
Schap’s Bally Flex Tester – with Integrated Freezer is a 12 station flexometer that evaluates the flexural fatigue resistance of leather, composites, vinyl, surface finishes, and other materials. Up to 12 specimens are folded and clamped between fixed lower clamps and oscillating upper clamps. Each cycle flexes a crease in the specimen to evaluate the specimen’s propensity to crack, similar to the crease that forms in a shoe’s upper that flexes during walking.
The Bally Flex Tester – with Integrated Freezer includes a freezer with a scissor lift, and control panel all mounted to a steel tubular base. The control panel has a digital temperature display, a digital soak timer, and a digital counter.
The Bally tester is raised and lowered via an electric scissor lift located inside the freezer. An external push button pendant is located outside the freezer to operate the lift.
To operate, the operator lowers the bally tester down into the freezer, sets the desired temperature, soak time and cycle counts and presses the cycle start push button. When the freezer reaches the desired temperature it starts the soak timer. When the soak time is complete the tester automatically starts and runs until the desired cycle counts are reached. A flashing red light located on the control panel indicates the test is complete.
A selector switch is provided to disable the temperature display and soak timer. This allows the tester to run in ambient lab conditions as well.
Bally Flex Tester – with Integrated Freezer Features:
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Vented Protective Cover protects operator hands from pinch points
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty