Schap’s Cold Leather, Plastic & Vinyl Impact Tester is designed to be used inside a cold chamber and meets the requirements of General Motors GM 9032P and Nissan M0155. The tester consists of a guide tube, drop weight, and pencil impact head. The tester requires a separate specimen holder or impact window. Once the specimen has completed the cold temperature soak in the test fixture the test technician impacts the specimen by releasing the impactor down the guide tube.
- Mechanical components are constructed of Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Various specimen holders are available and must be specified
- Various impact weights are available and must be specified
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty