Urethane Rubber Ball Ford WSS-M15P4
Urethane Rubber Ball for Ford Test WSS-M15P4.
4.5 Kilogram Urethane Rubber Ball with steel weighted core. The steel core can be salvaged and re-cast after testing damage. It is used for testing interior automotive components per Ford specification WSSM15P4 dated 2009.
Weight: 4.5kg ±0.15kg
Diameter: 127±2.5 mm
Durometer reading: 60 ±5
Benefits of Urethane Rubber Ball Ford WSS-M15P4:
- Oil, water and weather resistance, ozone and oxidation resistance, and resistance to many chemicals. Some are radiation, fungus, and bacteria resistant.
- High tensile and tear strength compared to other elastomers.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance compared to metals, plastics, and other elastomers.
- Higher load-bearing capacity than other elastomers.
- Higher impact resistance and resilience than plastics.
- Excellent retention of properties at very low temperatures and at temperatures up to 220°F (104°C). Bonded to metal to 160°F (71°C).
|Dimensions||254 × 254 × 254 mm|