Cold Fold Stiffness Tester for Chrysler
The Cold Fold Stiffness Tester for Chrysler meets the requirements of Chrysler LP-463-KB-28-01 Method A. The tester is used to evaluate soft trim materials for their resistance to cold cracking.
The motorized unit is cold chamber compatible and comes with a modular control unit that remains outside of the test chamber during the test.
Cold Fold Stiffness Tester – Chrysler Features:
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Cold temperature capable
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
|580 × 580 × 380 mm