Cold Pinch Fold Fabric Tester – Chrysler Spec
Chrysler Spec Cold Pinch Tester for Fabric and Leather meets the requirements of Chrysler LP-463KB-28-01 method C and Toyota TSL5100G Sec. 4.29. This tester is used to evaluate soft trim materials for their resistance to cold cracking.
The remote motorized unit is cold chamber compatible and comes with a modular control unit that remains outside the test chamber during the test. The pinch height is adjustable to ensure that a specific load of 1.96N is applied to each specimen.
- The components of the Chrysler Spec Cold Pinch Tester for Fabric and Leather are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Solid Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Cold temperature capable to -20C
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Temperature controller with 120V plug in and a remote thermocouple, in case a residential freezer is used. Chest type freezers are preferable since minimal cold air is lost when the door is opened.
- Programmable soak timer that starts when the chamber is at the set point temperature
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty